Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mild Obsession.

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." - Bette Midler

that statement is my justification for my obsession with shoes.

i dont know too many ladies that arent overly obsessive with shoes. i have about three totes full, plus a hanging shoe organizer at home. i just cant seem to part ways with my shoes. when the time comes, i have seperation anxiety as if i wear the shoes that have been collecting dust the last two years all the time. dont judge me. you know you do it too.

i truly believe, clothes are just accessories... not the shoes.

so for all you shoe lovers out there, this blog is for you. i received this picture from a friend who is opening a new a&f in paris. yes, paris.


What becomes of the broken-hearted? They buy shoes." - Mimi Pond (Writer & Cartoonist)
**special thanks to allie for sending me this picture** :)

No comments:

Post a Comment