Friday, June 3, 2011

Fortune-ate.

im getting really bad at this slacking thing. i cant believe i waited another week before posting anything.

well my bad peeps. give me some time to adjust lol.

ive always loved quotes and i feel that some of the best quotes come from a sweet little cookie you get after eating chinese food... fortune cookies. sometimes you crack open the cookie delight to be disappointed with what it has to say, but there are other times you crack it open to find a truthful fortune. im actually kind of "lucky" when it comes to fortunes especially the times i receive them.. which is weird in its own little way.

during my 3pm munchie time at work, i found a stash of fortune cookies and found a great fortune that spoke so true to me especially at this point in my life. so i snapped a couple pics.


ive come to love how i can make real pictures look like they're painted. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment