Friday, June 10, 2011

Sunflowers.

sunflowers are a happy flower.

bright, bold and beautiful.

i'm going to dedicate this blog to one of my best friends, Krista Lynn who i lost due to a tragic event when i was a junior in high school. i pray that no one goes through the experience i had to go through, but unfortunately it happens. life happens.

when i visit krista's grave, i always leave sunflowers because she was a bright, bold and beautiful person. she always made me happy and she called me "sunshine" which is very often paired with the color yellow. (duh) ;)

everyone knows sunflowers are my favorite flower, so my sister sent these to me at work to tell me how much she appreciated me. i am so blessed to have a sister like her. i am blessed to have met krista and have the memories we shared together.

In Loving Memory of KLA: Always Loved. Never Forgotten. <3

1 comment: